Friday, September 25, 2009

Testimony : Testing, testing,1 2 3.........

Alright... So, I just came back from thePlan 09 conference! Woohoo so revived, but miss the people there already.

Well after this conference, we all went back praying our fire for Jesus would not die down. Some of us might go back to our usual lives. NO!! we are changed and should remain changed! Haha, i'll keep you guys in my prayers!

So after the conference, I went to KL to celebrate hari raya ( I have a muslim aunt), and guess wht? God put me to the test!

Alright, so, I was in midvalley at the shop called speedy, thats a shop where they sell CDs. So I bought a CD "The Final Break'' - rm49.90. I paid the lady at the counter rm50, balance 10 cents (for those who can't count ('';)) Well lo and behold she gave me receit + 10 cents + rm50. Haha. I had rm50.10 in my hands and the lady turn to another customer. Boy, I had the urge to walk away. Imagine I would have been 50 bucks richer!! you know I have encountered this situation b4, and most of the time I walked off (commiting a sin) :( those times it was just a dollar or maybe 5 bucks, but this is rm50!!


Ok, being so on fire for God, I called the lady and gave her back the 50 bucks! My heart broke, and my world came to an end... Haha just kidding, wasnt so serious! I walked away, then It occured to me that Big G was testing me, and I had a sense of happiness that I had passed His test! Woohoo... Then, satan put in my mind a lot of regret that I did that and thoughts about wht I could have done with that extra rm50. But I casted aside such thinking, knowing that what I did was 100% the right thing.

Then later on, I was at my grandparent's house, and I received a call. I believed it was God's blessing. A lady from Cameron Highlands called me to start piano lessons with me! I had only 1 student, and I was praying for another student for a long time! Immediately the next day she came to my house and I had my first lesson with her. Well long story short, I charge 4 lessons rm60, and in that first lesson my student handed me 60 bucks! It was like, I gave up rm50 and God blessed me with 60!

I'm looking for to all other test JC will put me through!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. God is always good. (=

    Don't wait so eagerly for the next test. You might just not get your money back next time though. But He will bless you for your sacrifices sooner or later, don't worry. Haha

    ReplyDelete